Wednesday, April 8, 2009

When it Rains it Pours

Recently on the blog I bemoaned the unavailability of Cadbury Mini Eggs (my favorite candy ever) in Hyde Park. I also recently made a deal with the lovely Kate to trade some of my Araucania Nature Cotton for some thrifted/recycled cashmere/silk in a beautiful sky blue.

Today I got a package in the mail containing this assortment:


















Don't you just love those teeny mini-skeins? I think it's funny that I also got some vegetable seeds, presumably to balance out the 40 ounces of milk chocolate. Maybe I should plant one of the eggs and try to grow a Cadbury tree.

Thanks so much Kate, this really made my day. I laughed for a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee! :)

OH, and believe it or not, but I had some trouble finding those suckers too! If it weren't for the sharp eyes of my sister in law, you'd have gotten 20 of those mini-packets...