Monday, June 2, 2008

The Answer

And the mystery fiber is:
But not just any angora.

Meet Ruth.
She came home with me today. She is scared out of her wits. She is only three.
Sorry for the blurry photo - I didn't want to shine bright light on her or use the flash, and she wouldn't follow me into the brightly-lit kitchen even when I tried to bribe her with banana chips. Apparently, rabbits really like banana chips. Who knew?

I think Kate wins the guessing game, since she said it was "handspun plied angora," which it most certainly is. Way to go, Kate, keep an eye on the mailbox.

Next up: plucking an angora.

4 comments:

Chama said...

Oh that is too sweet she is adorable...Banana chips??? I thought they only liked veggies...LOL...

Anonymous said...

haha sweet! I wish I had a bunny....did you card and spin it yourself?

j said...

Ruth! Adorable!

Way to charge fearlessly into the yarn spinning world, bunny by your side.

j said...

I really swear by those trader joes chocolate bars. They come in packs of 5, either dark or light, and are the perfect amount to eat without feeling like you wish you had had more (or less). I only got the milk chocolate ones, but they are sooo good.