Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bobbles and Sprouts

Introducing Effervescence, a new pattern from iknityouknot:
Effervescence is a bubbly, bobbly beret, which works up quickly as a last-minute gift or an ideal late-winter pick-me-up. Worked in two shades of Berroco Ultra Alpaca, the possibilities for color variation are endless. (I'm thinking black and white, I'm thinking shades of green, I'm thinking I'm going to end up with dozens of berets.)

Of course, for a more subdued look, you can work the pattern in a solid color:Enjoy!

(Many thanks to Ann for test knitting!)

On the farming front, garlic is going strong:

As is spinach:
But radishes are still clearly in the lead:

1 comment:

weaverknits said...

Hey, mine is up on my blog! I love it. Yesterday it was so cold in my house that I wore it around inside all day long, cozy and fashionable in my Black Sweatshirt Look.